Saturday, September 20, 2008

A QUIET SATURDAY


It's the end of the day here. Just a lot of football and stitching. John finally made it to San Antonio where the rest of his family is. I think they have some catching up to do. And I know he has some laundry ready and probably would like a good drink of water. He said a couple of days ago the water in Houston was not drinkable.

We watched our team beat Arkansas-handily. Lord Saban did a great job. Florida took care of Tennessee. We were hoping LSU would take Auburn to the woodshed but it doesn't look like that will happen. The highlight of the day was Michael being here for the Big Game and the amount of stitching I got done: some of my Bright Needle ornies and a few more stitches on "Love Song". Almost finished on that one-finally. And "Rhapsody in Blue" is at my LNS waiting on that start.

Tomorrow is church day and my music is all organized and ready. Since this game is a read dud I think I may go to bed and read-I've started Patricia Cornwell's Book of the Dead. I'm not sure what I think of it yet. It seems different somehow. Oops. Auburn just scored again. LSU should be in total shock.

No comments: