Friday, September 12, 2008

GO AWAY, IKE!


He's heading for the Texas coast but is giving us grief way over here. The wind has been blowing and it's raining. The rain has been coming through the hole in the roof left by Gustav. We need to get a tarp over the hole because it will be a while before we can get it repaired: too many people ahead of us. This will be a good day to stay in and do some finished on needlework. The chocolate box will be finished later today and I'll hopefully get some pictures downloaded.
In the meantime, I'll stay busy so that I won't worry about John too much. I guess he's decided to ride this one out. He's supposed to make landfall some time during the night.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Marian! Thanks for your nice compliment on my Hungarian sampler. I do hope you are clear from danger due to Ike. Thinking of you!