Saturday, October 23, 2010

MY, HOW TIME FLIES....

I wake up and, low and behold, it's three months later!  Shame on me!

We're all alive and well here. Much has happened, of course. I've been stitching away--actually finishing some things I started years ago. I'll make some photos and send them along.

Linzie is still running things here. She is a joy. And so smart!  She paid a visit to Sunrise Assisted Living with us on Thursday.  Sweet Thing loved everyone except Brody, the resident canine.

I'm an organist again. My church, Parkview Baptist, recently purchased a new organ. After a 4 or 5 year vacation I'm doing what I was meant to do. Retirement plans are on hold for a few more months.

It's football season, my favorite time of the year. Bama has lost one game and may lose one today. They're still my team and I love them.

Guess I'll go back to the tv and the game.

Don't give up on me. And I'm on Facebook, too.

5 comments:

FancyHorse said...

Nice to see you here again!

Linens and Royals said...

Welcome back, I did wonder where you were. hope you have been doing lots of stitching.

Alice said...

I have missed you, wondered about you and hoped everything was fine. Glad you are busy and happy and back again! Can't wait to see your stitching.

Donna said...

Good to see you blogging again. Can't wait to see pics of your stitching!

Julie said...

Lovely to see a blog entry here Marian, i was only thinking of you the other day and i hadn't seem you post for a while. x