Thursday, May 20, 2010

MEET LINDSAY


This is Lindsay and she came to live with us today. She is a shih tsu, a year and a half old. She is SO sweet. I'm going to get better pictures as I can, but these were made this morning as we came home.

She was baby to a very special little lady whom we've known for years. She is going into assisted living and couldn't keep Lindsay. Her family knew that we had met Lindsay and were crazy about her. I am so glad they asked us to take her. They knew that our little Rose had gone to the Rainbow Bridge and we were ready to add another to the family.

She met Gisele a little while ago. Can't say it was a meeting of the minds. Luckily for Gisele she was on the ourside and Lindsay was on the inside!

So goes the days of our lives. Stitchy and Lindsay photos later! Gosh, so many puppy kisses!!!

8 comments:

Katrina said...

What a cutie, I hope she settles in quickly and her and Gisele make friends :-). My babies are half shitzu, half bichon and they are just the sweetest dogs.

coral said...

He is adorable Marian ...enjoy spoiling him ((()))

Linens and Royals said...

Lucky Lindsay to find such a good home, I will be looking for more photos.

Alice said...

How nice that things worked out for your friend too! I think it would be my biggest worry to have to give up my dog and cat should I no longer be able to care for them. Lindsay looks like a sweetie!

FancyHorse said...

Such a cutie, and beautiful, too! I am glad this is working out well for you and your friend, and for Lindsay!

Julie said...

What an adorable little lady, lots of fun and happy times to come in your home.

Jackie's Stitches said...

She is adorable! I'm sure she's going to love being a member of your family.

Ann said...

She's adorable! I spent the weekend with my niece's shih tzu, Bella, and had a great time playing with her. Too bad Bella doesn't live here in town, we could schedule a play date!