Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN IN HOUSTON, FOOTBALL IN ALABAMA

Weekend before last was the great Alabama-Tennessee game. We won-barely.  Here's three peas in a pod: Mike Tabb, David and Deigh's cousin from Mobile;my brother-in-law Deigh and son Michael. It was a little warmer than Homecoming! Thanks to Mike T. for the photo.



Michael went to Houston this weekend. He went to visit John and family but really went to the air show. He took MANY great photos. This one is of John (the Mad Maestro), Laura (Betty Crocker) and the kids. Great photo. Thanks, Michael.

I added and subtracted from my blog section. Added some great ones. I also added a cooking section. I rarely cook these days, but every now and then will get a wild hair and hit the kitchen. I have a map to find my way there!! Cajun Delights is my favorite and Catholic Cuisine ain't half bad. Enjoy!


6 comments:

FancyHorse said...

I like the new look, and I especially like that disappearing pumpkin pie! Ha, ha!

Great pictures!

Donna said...

Your blog looks fabulous!

CindyMae said...

I love the new look and that pumpkin pie is too cool! I need that!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Love the pumpkin - very cool. The new site looks fab.

Julie said...

Great new look to the blog

Siobhán said...

Love the new blog look, and your pics of your family are great. Looks like a fabulous game!