Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ONE DAY AND COUNTING........

until Christmas Day. And I'm sure it will be a busy one for everybody. Hopefully by this time tomorrow night all the kiddies will be in bed waiting for Santa. I'll be in front of the TV waiting for my Christmas Eve shows to start.

Then Christmas morning, up early, Michael will be here and we will do presents and food. I already know what one of my--I should say "our"-- present is: tickets to the Sugar Bowl. I can't miss seeing my team and I haven't been in the Superdome since the 1988 Republican National Convention. Certainly not since Katrina made a royal mess of it.

I got all enthusiastic this afternoon and dug through my stash for some ornies I started this summer. They're the bride's tree ornaments from Something In Common. It has to do with a German custom of having a certain 12 ornies on the tree to guide the couple to happiness. The game plan was to give them to the first grandchild to marry. Until then, I think we'll enjoy them. When I get them finished!!





1 comment:

Julie said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas.

I'll enjoy watching these grow.
{{big hug}}