Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope it's a good one for all of you. It's quiet here. I'm by myself. DH opted to watch the LSU game with some golfing buddies so I'm listening to the fireworks next door and playing with my laptop. Better that being on the highway with all the party goers, I guess.

I'm working on my resolutions-whoopee! But I intend to stick to my stitching ones, though.

I slipped away to the movies yesterday afternoon. Went to see Valkyrie. I rather enjoyed it. I already knew the story. Tom Cruise isn't my favorite but he did a passable job. He'll always be Lestat to me-typecast! The scenery was good. Pretty well written. It could be that I just like historical movies. The previews to Gran Torino were playing. That's one I want to see, also. Maybe next week.

Until next time, hope all of you have a great celebration tonight and a great day tomorrow-lots of cabbage (ugh!) and black-eyed peas.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Happy New Year to you also!

Julie said...

Happy New Year to you Marian