Thursday, February 3, 2011

OH, THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS....

frightful, so I'm going to stitch and work on my blog. It's needed it for a long time, so today is the day.

It's freezing cold outside, and very dreary. No Sunrise Assisted Living today-the ladies from Prairieville can't travel to Baton Rouge: ice on the roads. I'm hoping no orchestra rehearsal tonight. As bad as it is today, it's going to be worse tonight and tomorrow.

So I'm going to be a good girl and do something useful-to me, anyway!! Hopefully Linzie won't want to go out too often.

Here's hoping everyone is keeping warm and safe.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Since you are staying inside warm and safe have you started on 'Creation' yet? It looks wonderful!

Happy Stitching!

FancyHorse said...

I'm glad you still have power! That was the worst part about ice and snow in B'ham - cold and dark! I was thankful for a gas water heater!

Alice said...

Stay warm and safe! Have fun stitching.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I hope you stayed warm and cozy all day. Staying inside all day and stitching the day away sounds like a perfect way to spend the day!