Here's my progress on the Bea Potter sampler. It's coming along okay. I try to take a few stitches at least every other day. And, like another sampler I finished, I've added special dates to the sampler. You might have to look closely to find them. The chart shows some initials worked in. Like some others in the SAL, I'm holding back, thinking that I might add my choice.
I've stitched a couple of ornaments for Stitching For A Cure. Plan to do more. I still have to put them together. Come on, those of you that stitch. Let's get busy. Donna's goal is $5000.
The big stitching news is that I've finished the Loose Feathers box. I've done the stitching on the pin cushion and will show a snap of them both later.
I've also started the Victoria Quaker. The picture shows it as a framed piece, but it may be completed as a stitching kit, which is what I'm doing. I'm also doing it in a complete color change and adding the wording in French. More later.