Friday, April 18, 2008

FINALLY FRAMED

I finished this piece a couple of years ago. It's a Jane Austen, of course. It's a quote from Mansfield Park. I actually did it on aida cloth-before I began working on linen. I just took it for framing a couple of weeks ago and picked it up on Monday. I'm dedicating a space in my small foyer for my Austen pieces-I have two more ready to be picked up. I will post a picture when all of this is ready.

I've also finished a related book and am now finishing another and will tell you about them when this one is finished. Sometimes I have trouble when authors try to put themselves in Jane Austen's mind. One is about Mr. Darcy and the other is about Jane herself. I'm also re-reading Sense and Sensibility. I don't think I will ever like Marianne!.

No comments: